Let’s talk about 21 Ways to Make 2019 Your Best Year Ever!
If you are like most sales people, cold calling or even cold canvassing is your last choice for finding new prospects.
But let’s face it, prospecting is a contact sport!
It’s probably been a long time since you built your list of 100 people that you were going to contact in your 1st 30 to 60 days. Where should you start?
- Start with your family – someone still loves you, don’t they?
- How about your friends? Who cares enough about you to help you help others?
- You went to school … you wear those colors for a reason, don’t you?
- How about church? Is there a better place to be of service?
- Where can you be a leader in your community? Is there a charity or nonprofit who’s just looking for you to help them grow?
- Your country club is a great place to go, but it’s about much more than your golf game!
Bring Guests. Your life – and your business – will work!
How about Center of Influence prospecting?
- Do you have an attorney that you work closely with on a mutual referral basis?
- How about an accountant? Better not catch them in tax season, but the rest of the year – why not?
- How about a banker or other financial professional?
- How about a realtor or a mortgage broker? They should be out seeing the people.
- This is a strange one – could your doctor or dentist be a source of referrals?
- How about other insurance agents who don’t work in the field you work in? You could have a lot of people in a lot of different specialties that you work with as a centers of influence in the insurance arena.
Networking does work – when you work it.
Number 13 is special – your client referrals. You can’t ask all the time, but you do need to ask! They’re not just going to do it on their own.
However you attract new prospects from family and friends, from centers of influence and from client referrals, you’re going to need an integrated marketing system in order to serve them.
This would include offline marketing techniques such as:
- trusted old advertising or
- direct mail or
- public relations and
- seminar selling and
Online strategies regarding:
- your website
- search marketing
- email marketing and
- social media
If you’re going to hold all of this together, you’re going to need a C.R.M. – a customer relationship management system – to keep track of all the communications.
How can we help you make 2019 your best year ever?
Check out our LTC Education Package and our brand new LTC Insurance Sales Coaching Program.
We can also help you in any of these areas of Integrated Insurance Marketing. Just visit us on the web at LTCCE.com.
Here’s looking to your best year ever in 2019!