Senior Insurance Training Services is proud to announce our new Life Insurance and Annuities with Long-Term Care Insurance Riders Continuing Education course for California agents.
- The difference between the benefits provided through accelerated death benefits and LTC insurance policies.
- The differences between benefit eligibility criteria.
- Whether an elimination period applies to either an accelerated death benefit or LTC insurance.
- The benefits under the accelerated death benefit or LTC insurance if benefits are never needed.
- The benefits under the accelerated death benefit or LTC insurance if benefits are needed.
- Restrictions on benefit amounts.
- Tax treatment of benefits.
- Income and death benefit considerations.
- … and much, much more!
Agents will earn four (4) insurance CE credit hours upon completing the course.
But wait – there’s more!
In addition, your agents will be invited to spend the afternoon with us as well, where we will take them through everything they need to know to MARKET and SELL Hybrid products, including:
- Evaluating Hybrid Carriers
- Dissecting Hybrid Product Benefits
- Hybrid Marketing & Prospecting Strategies
- Building Trust & Investigating Prospect/Client Needs
- Exploring Long-Term Care Issues & Concerns
- Presenting Hybrid Solutions & Getting Applications
- Earning Referrals & Exploding Your Hybrid Practice
The Hybrid course will be offered publicly as well as through private meetings exclusively for your agents.
There’s still more!
We invite your agents to become Members of THE LTC EXPERTS, our new comprehensive LTC Insurance resource center where they will have access to:
- Free Online LTC Continuing Education Courses
- LTC Charts and Resources
- LTC Experts Forum
- LTC Insurance Marketing Tools
- Selling LTC Insurance Tips and Tools
- Weekly LTC News (and Archives access)
- Weekly LTC Podcast (and Archives access)
- Promote Your LTC Expertise in Our Member Directory
- 30% Discounts on Classroom and Webinar Continuing Education Courses
- FREE unlimited access to every resource we add to the system
What’s their investment?
- 4 Hour CE Course plus 90 Minute Hybrid Marketing & Sales Program – $50
- 4 Hour CE Course plus 90 Minute Hybrid Marketing & Sales Program plus One Year Membership in THE LTC EXPERTS – $135 (only $125 per agent if you sponsor a private meeting at your facility for 10 agents or more!)
You can review our SB 281 Class Schedule to find a convenient date to suggest to your agents.
We hope you will join us in breaking through the state of confusion in the LTC industry so we can get your agents selling more hybrid products!
Email [email protected] or call Tom at 707.696.0389 for more information today or to book your private meeting!
PS – Some agencies are offering to reimburse their agents the cost of the full program ($125 with private meeting) if they place a policy within 90 days!