Don’t Go Into a Prospect’s Home Until You Have Completed This Preparation for a LTC Insurance Home Interview
Before you go to the prospect’s home or they come to your office, you must ensure you have the required knowledge to make the interview a success, including:
- Long-term care industry fundamentals
- LTC insurance fundamentals
- Belief in yourself and your purpose
- How to open the call and begin building trust
- How to investigate the client’s needs
- How to demonstrate capability and establish credibility
- How to design a plan of coverage using your company’s products
- How to gain commitment to purchase long-term care insurance
- How to follow-through to complete the process
Are You Mentally Ready to Discuss All of These Topics with Your Prospect?
- What is long-term care?
- What are long-term services and supports?
- When would a prospect need long-term care?
- Where is long-term care provided and what services are available?
- How much do these services cost in your area?
- Who pays for long-term care services?
- How are long-term care insurance benefits accessed?
- What are the right (suitable) benefits for your prospect?
Are You Emotionally Ready for the Discussion?
- Do you believe in helping these people protect themselves with LTC Insurance?
- How will you successfully open the call?
- How will you successfully investigate their needs?
- How will you demonstrate your capabilities?
- How will you gain their commitment?
- How will you effectively complete the sales process?
Don’t go into a prospect’s home until you are prepared for the conversation – mentally and emotionally.