Life Insurance and Annuities with Long-Term Care Insurance Riders,
Partnership and Non-Partnership Traditional Policies California SB 281
4 Hours Continuing Education Credit
This CE Course will be conducted by Webinar
Friday, February 19, 2016 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific
California SB 281 Requirements
Insurers shall ensure that agents offering, marketing or selling accelerated death benefits on their behalf are able to describe the differences between benefits provided under an accelerated death benefit and benefits provided under LTC Insurance, as follows:
- The difference between the benefits afforded to an insured through an accelerated death benefit and a LTC Insurance policy or rider.
- Whether an elimination period applies to either an accelerated death benefit or LTC Insurance and a description of the elimination period.
- Benefits under the accelerated death benefit or LTC insurance if benefits are never needed.
- The benefits under the accelerated death benefit or LTC Insurance if benefits are needed.
- The differences between benefit eligibility criteria.
- Restrictions on benefit amounts.
- Tax treatment of benefits.
- Income and death benefit considerations
Refund/Cancellation Policy: A 72-hour verbal or written cancellation notice is required for a full refund of the class fee.
In the event that you cannot attend the class after the 72-hour mark you will receive a “credit” with us which may be applied towards the cost of any of our classes in the future. Credits are valid for 12-months.
If you would like to re-schedule your class to another date, simply call us and we will change your registration for you. There is no charge to reschedule your class.
Bookings are closed for this event.