With limited funds and constant pressure to keep annual dues low, it’s harder and harder to offer programs that add value to the membership experience.
What if …
- You could offer voluntary programs to your agents that would not only earn them continuing education credits, but also help them sell more insurance?
- Your costs to offer these programs, other than the time you spend promoting the program, were funded 100% by insurance companies?
- You earned non-dues revenue for every agent who participates?
Senior Insurance Training Services is excited to offer this opportunity to your Association! Our program offers:
- A full day of live classroom training on the California Partnership for Long-Term Care. Agents earn 8 hours of continuing education credit for this course.
- Insurance company sponsorship of the meeting room, continental breakfast, lunch and drinks. (Non-alcoholic!)
- Opportunity to use the program to attract new members to join your Association, as well as promote the Association at the event.
- Additional continuing education benefits for your agents include:
- LTC Insurance Online Webinar – 8 hours of continuing education credit
- LTC Hybrids (SB 281) Online Webinar – 4 hours of continuing education credit
- Annuities Online Webinar – 4 hours of continuing education credit
- Ethics Online Webinar – 3 hours of continuing education credit
That’s 27 hours of continuing education credit, including 16 hours of required LTC Certification credits.
- California Legislative Update
- Point of sale educational handouts and illustrations
- Free electronic copy of “Secrets of LTC Insurance Plan Design: How to Help People Buy LTC Insurance.”
The value of this program is over $500.
We’re excited to offer this program through your Association:
- Non-Members $199 (incentive for agents to join your Association!)
- Members $149
Best of all, we would contribute $25 for every agent who participates to your Association.
- Non-Dues Revenue.
- No costs.
- CE credit.
- And an opportunity for your Association to attract new Members and deliver even more value to your Members.
Our schedule for this exciting program is filling quickly, so please contact us as soon as possible to get those non-dues revenues flowing to your Association.
Please call Tom Orr at 800.460.7487, email [email protected] or complete the contact form below:
[contact-form to=’[email protected]; [email protected]’ subject=’SITS Association Inquiry’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Current Membership’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Association’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]