How to Complete this Course
This course consists of 8 distinct blocks of instruction, labeled Part I through Part VIII. There is a quiz at the end of each Part and an Examination after Part VIII.
- Begin the course by selecting “Part I” from the menu.
- Click on the Lesson below. That will open a series of Topics for your study and review.
- After reviewing each Topic, “MARK COMPLETE” and proceed to the next Topic. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! If you do not mark a Topic as COMPLETE, you will not be able to continue through the course!
- Once you have completed all of the topics associated with a lesson, MARK COMPLETE the Lesson, then proceed to the next Lesson.
- You must complete a Quiz at the end of each of the eight (8) Parts of this course with a 75% or higher score to move forward to the next Part.
- NOTE: Once you have completed the Quiz, you will be returned to the Part/Lesson you have just completed. Navigate to the next Part using the drop-down menu.
- At the end of the course you must complete a 24 Question Examination with a 70% or higher score to complete the course and earn your Continuing Education credits.
If you have difficulty with any aspect of completing the course, please Contact Us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with instructions.
About This Course
This eight-hour block of instruction is specifically designed, in compliance with California SB1943, SB1052, SB527, AB1483, SB1537, SB870, SB475, SB898, SB2111, SB1178, SB966, SB587, SB662, SB455, SB1613, SB483, AB999 and SB200 for insurance agents, financial planning professionals, attorneys, CPAs and other professionals to provide an in-depth analysis of information and issues surrounding long-term care.