If your Agency’s LTC Insurance Sales have declined the past few years, you aren’t alone. The entire industry has been in a downward spiral, especially here in California.
Who is going to reverse the trend?
- The Federal Government? Not in our lifetime, my friend!
- State of California Government? Arizona and Nevada will have beachfront property first!
- Insurance Carriers? Not without our help!
It’s all on “us” to reverse the trend of declining LTC Insurance sales. By “us” I mean insurance agents, educators like me and you as – the Insurance Agency owner.
How will we do it? Education is the key.
- Agents will sell what they confidently understand. They can’t sell what they don’t understand.
- Agents will prospect for clients with specific products in mind. They won’t prospect to sell products they aren’t confident in selling.
- Agents are starving for information they can use to sell more insurance – any insurance – and they will sell more once they confidently understand more.
If your Insurance Agency is where they can get the information that helps them sell more insurance … guess who they represent when they sell more insurance?
Yes … it really, really, really can be ALL ABOUT YOU!
What if …
- You could offer education to your agents that would not only earn them continuing education credits, but also help them sell more insurance?
- Your costs to offer these programs, other than the time you spend promoting the program, were funded 100% by insurance companies?
- You were able to not only use these programs to get your current agents to sell more LTC Insurance, but also use the programs to attract new agents to your agency?
We think more commission overrides could be in your future!
Senior Insurance Training Services is excited to offer this opportunity to your Agency! Our program offers:
- A full day of live classroom training on the California Partnership for Long-Term Care. Agents earn 8 hours of continuing education credit for this course.
- Insurance company sponsorship of the meeting room, continental breakfast, lunch and drinks. (Non-alcoholic!) 50 Agent Minimum
- Opportunity to use the program to attract new Agents to join your Agency, as well as promote your Agency at the event.
- Additional continuing education benefits for your agents include:
- LTC Insurance Online Webinar – 8 hours of continuing education credit
- LTC Hybrids (SB 281) Online Webinar – 4 hours of continuing education credit
- Annuities Online Webinar – 4 hours of continuing education credit
- Ethics Online Webinar – 3 hours of continuing education credit
That’s 27 hours of continuing education credit, including 16 hours of required LTC Certification credits.
- California Legislative Update
- Point of sale educational handouts and illustrations
- Free electronic copy of “Secrets of LTC Insurance Plan Design: How to Help People Buy LTC Insurance.”
The value of this program is over $500.
We’re excited to offer this program through your Agency:
- Public Rate $199
- Your Agents $149
This pricing positions your Agency to save your agents $50.
- Attract New Agents to Your Agency
- Get Them Selling More LTC Insurance
- Increase Your Commission Overrides
Our schedule for this exciting program is filling quickly, so please contact us as soon as possible to get those non-dues revenues flowing to your Association.
Please call Tom Orr at 800.460.7487, email [email protected] or complete the contact form below:
[contact-form to=’[email protected]; [email protected]’ subject=’SITS Agency Inquiry’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Agency’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Number of Agents’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]